AP Studio Art
♦ Course Description
AP* Studio Art is a college-level art program backed by College Board* that prepares students who wanting to submit a high quality portfolio to art colleges or regular colleges.
There are three different sections to choose:
• 2D- Design: Design, Photography, Digital Art, etc
• Drawing: Drawing
• 3D-Design: Sculptures and 3D Printing
Requirement is to submit a portfolio of 24 works of following:
• Breadth: 12 piece of varying medium and different subject matters.
• Concentration: 12 pieces of works, which are closely connected to one subject matter and medium.
• Quality: 5 works from either section will be submitted to College Board*