Photoshop For Everyone
Knowing how to use Photoshop is practically a requirement today when creating art for an AP portfolio. Using iArt’s Photoshop application, students create A.P. works in digital media with their computer. The class is designed to teach digital skills that are important in a 2-D Art and Design portfolio, including digital photography, graphic design, digital drawing, and digital collage as they think about investigating an AP theme for the upcoming year.
- Learn to use Photoshop including tools, menus, and vocabulary
- Explore ideas for AP Sustained Investigation theme
- Combine imagery, text, and ideas in strong design composition
- Understand and apply Principles and Elements of Art and Design
- Create work for the AP portfolio using digital media.